When I received an email about the upcoming Kairos Market at the Brooklyn Art Library, I knew I had to share it with others. As an artist I will always jump at the chance to support local artists, and I’m also just a huge fan of markets in general (as you may remember from my trip to Dallas last year.)
I’m trying to move some things around in my schedule so I can make it out to Brooklyn for the Kairos Market this weekend, and I hope you will too! Here’s all the event details:
- Venue address: 28 Frost St, Brooklyn, NY 11211 (between Union Ave. and Lorimer st.) The closest trains to the venue are the Bedford L and the Nassau Ave G trains.
- Event dates and times: May 20th (11am-4:30pm) & May 21st (11-6pm)
- Event price: Free
- Telephone number: The number for the Brooklyn Art Library is 718-388-7941
- Website: www.shopkairos.com
- Event details: The Kairos Market is a festival for the arts. This free event will include 20 independent artists, live music and wine and beer for all!